First things first – the winner of my Radiance Organic Skincare giveaway…. Congratulations to Emily, who blogs over at A Collection of Tangents!
In other news, Organic September was a month of lovelies. Let’s do a quick run down of the top ten releases that caught my eye.
- American brand Juice Beauty have released their Green Apple Peel Nightly Brightening Pads. Malic acid (from the apples) and powerful antioxidant red algae promise to smoothe, tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. I’m a sucker for anything that sounds like you could also eat it.
- On a similar theme, Nourish have launched a Kale Enzymatic Exfoliating Cleanser. Also featuring pomegranate enzymes, it promises to be a cleanser, mask and facial all in one product.
- I am a big fan of Angela Langford – her scrub and cleanser are personal favourites of mine. I’m all over trying her new Angel Eyes Cooling, Repairing and Nourishing Eye Oil with cucumber, argan and rosehip, particularly after reading Annie’s review at Hello Purple Clouds. AND you can get it for free with orders over £40 right now.
- Trilogy made a perfume! With notes of bergamot, rose and freesia plus a donation of NZ$2 from every bottle sold to So They Can, which aims to break the poverty cycle in Africa through education, it’s a win win.
- It’s a triple whammy from Melvita, who have launched a new sulphate-free hair care line featuring a nourishing shampoo, purifying shampoo and gentle conditioner. (Plus they snuck in a new body wash with wild flower honey and sweet chesnut – Shower Honey Autumn Nectar.)
- Trilogy have also taken toning and given it a shake n’ refresh. Their new Hydra-Tone Softening Lotion tones and conditions the skin, as well as promoting a healthy pH balance and is said to be especially beneficial for dry, dehydrated or mature complexions. Is that not most of us as we head into wintery weather?
- The tagline was ‘Serums that understand sensitive skin’. Pai have TWO new serums out and I have my eye on the Instant Calm Redness Serum with sea aster and wild oat. Perfect for this time of year.
- I have to say that I think the price is a bit crazy but it’s so very pretty. Look at this beautiful greeny grey eyeshadow with subtle flecks of gold “Green Depth” from Kjaer Weis.
- And there are some more beautiful autumnal colours in Aveda‘s new Romantic Grandeur limited edition Autumn 2014 make-up collection.
- Finally, Micheline Arcier Aromatherapie have some gorgeous sounding Bath & Shower crystals out just in time for the annual autumn bath wallow-fest. You can dissolve a handful in bath water or use as a shower exfoliator. And you’ve got three fragrance blends to choose from: rosemary-lavender-geranium, rose-geranium-ylang ylang or camomile-petitgrain-ylang ylang.