I squirrel away emails and bits and pieces I collect in my browsing time for my monthly news posts and the collection I built up in June is enormous! To save my fingers (and your eyes…), I’m going to take a short and sweet approach this month, relying on the links for those who might want to find out a bit more.
I also want to leave myself enough time to plan for my visit to the Love Natural Love Organic show at London’s Olympia this weekend. I’ll be there on the Sunday – if any of you might also be planning to stop by that day, do let me know!
So, first up, things that I noticed:
- Kadalys has launched on A Beautiful World. It’s all about the Martinique Banana Tree…
- You can have a Balm Balm Organic Facial at the Medicine Garden, Cobham. What a lovely thing that would be.
- If you are curly and you’d rather be straight, you might be interested in a new Aveda product. Their Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight Styling Creme promises to progressively straighten curls with every use.
- L’Occitane have launched a new fragrance. Cade Eau de Toilette is ‘a warm base of aromatic woody notes, heightened by a crisp and spicy accord, for a fragrance that exudes steadfast masculinity.’ Know anyone who isn’t exuding enough masculinity? In all seriousness, I’m usually won over by aromatic woody notes, masculinity or no masculinity.
- June was a bumper month for the menfolk. Bloom Remedies also launched their new Bloom Shave Oil containing both calendula and helichrysum for a super soothing shave.
- I’m a big fan of Organic Surge body washes and they’ve added a new ‘flavour’ – introducing Super Fresh, which contains May Chang and bergamot.
- Sticking with body washes that I like, Balance Me announced their new £9 sulphate-free washes. The naturally foaming formulation is new and improved, the packaging has been ‘zhoozhed’ and the price has come down. This seems to be the start of general refresh for Balance Me; they’re launching an all new brand logo and packaging across the range.
- Luxury brand Inlight launched their Organic Supreme Eye Serum, which sounds like a pretty serious piece of kit.
- Fancy a golden glow? Nourish have obliged with their new Toning Body Shimmer.
- Raw Gaia have launched a new Aloe Vera Gel and you can try it out (in your choice of sizes – 15ml or 120ml) for 25% off if you pre-order before the 7th July.
- If you’re a fan of Blue Labelle’s Aftersun Oil, or are just looking for a lovely soothing way to treat your skin post-sun, it’s back for summer in two sizes – 50ml or 100ml – with sweet almond, rosehip, lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus.
- Well done, Kirsten – Lanolips Banana Balm won a CEW UK award. Now this was back in May, admittedly, but I didn’t spot it until a little while later… If you’re reading in Australia though and feeling a bit left out, you might like to know that the Banana Balm is launching there this month.
- Pinks Boutique’s delicious sounding Rose & Vetivert soya wax candle was a finalist in the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2014. I just adore fragrances that take fresh, light florals and ground them in something lovely and earthy.
- And Pinks Boutique get a virtual standing ovation and polite round of applause from the green beauty loving community for announcing that they now offer Try Me Sets. I personally think everyone should do this, so good on you PB. There’s a brilliant choice too – pick from the Lemongrass Facial set, the Anti-Age Facial set, the Ocha Facial set, the Manicure set, the Pedicure set, the Lemongrass body set or the Rose Body & Facial set. Perfect for dipping a toe in or for travelling.